[Cialug] Slightly OT, ... an "Online Community"

c cbpurcell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:00:06 CDT 2015

One of the main things is to write once, but publish in multiple places to
try to get interaction. So if you use wordpress, nationbuilder or anything
else, you need to make regular public posts that are also pushed to at
least facebook and twitter. You also need to engage responses to those
posts in the environment they arose from.

Purcell

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:49 AM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Apr 2015, Brett Neese wrote:
>
> > http://nationbuilder.com/ is pretty great, but may be overkill
> >
> Looks like a viable option to Ning - thanks!
>
> > it may be sad, but facebook is where the people are.
> >
> Yeah, .. but I am a firm believer in letting the illeratti entertain
> themselves. Unfortunatly, most of this audience is in that group.
>
>         Lee

Darkness spoons with you.