[Cialug] iPhone vs Android

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Mon Apr 13 09:59:10 CDT 2015

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015, Theron Conrey wrote:

> I'll call BS. Most app devs I know want to solve real problems AND make
> coin.  Those people know that iOS is less of a moving target.  It moves,
> just less than android.  It's treated as a stable base to make larger
> revenue with a single build vs. android with multiple platforms.  There
> are devs that just want to make coin with crap. The above also explains
> why they write against iOS primarily as well.

Second BS.

IOS may be less of a moving target, but it is incredible how they try WITH
every update to break things! 8.2 bricked my friends phone because he had
replace the display (the only reason they could come up with), .. 8.3 is
now breaking all sorts of BlueTooth devices, .. ad nauseum.

Give me Android any day! Any real developer likes to solve problems, I do
not personally call someone making money with flying pigs a "developer".

	Lee