[Cialug] DLNA

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Sun Sep 28 22:49:28 CDT 2014

You can "cast" a full screen image from Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop to your Chromecast.  I'm not sure you have to be connected to the internet to use it... Just connected to the same wifi network.  My best guess is that the Chromecast gets its screen image as a compressed video stream from the "casting" device.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my iPod Touch 5G