[Cialug] Shellshock Bash Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Sun Sep 28 16:16:55 CDT 2014

On 09/28/2014 03:58 PM, Todd Walton wrote:
> I had figured my link would have made it clear what my words meant, and
> with how much seriousness they should not be taken.

Noted. Sorry.

Maybe it's just me, but it's a bad assumption to assume that I'll follow
a link to twitter posted on a mailing list in the first place, but
especially to do so in order to gauge the sarcasm of a post.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\