[Cialug] Password managers

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:58:15 CDT 2014

On 2014-09-15 at 11:36:01 Todd Walton wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
>> What do people use for password managers?
>
> I've been using KeePass at work for all that stuff, and I like it very
> much. ... For everything web I use LastPass.

Thanks everyone for the discussion last week!

I'll probably end up with something similar to Todd; use LastPass for
web sites, and something else for other passwords. KeePass2 is too buggy
for me to give it serious consideration, but i can probably find
something else in the package repositories.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley  |  Network Engineer 2
Drake Technology Services (DTS) | Drake University

T: +1 515 271-4540
F: +1 515 271-1938
E: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu