[Cialug] Password managers

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:17:08 CDT 2014

KeePass, too.  it's simple

i shun integration (browser plugins, etc.) because every 'capability' or
'convenience' is one or more vulnerabilities

i shun online 3rd party storage.  LastPass was waaaay too eager to put
stuff online in their hands.

with KeePass, i can create a separate db file for each contract job or
client or family member

--jim