[Cialug] Password managers

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Mon Sep 15 10:36:08 CDT 2014

It was buggier on 12.04, but it's been pretty stable on 14 running XFCE.

There are some dependencies to get autotype to work, but in general
it's been working pretty well for me.

What I most like about it is that it works on all my machines and VMs.
I use DropBox to sync the encrypted file to all my critical devices.
So, even though I don't trust DropBox, I can trust it with an
encrypted file ... at least more than I can with a single vendor that
can see everything as plain text.

-Josh