[Cialug] Password managers

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:15:31 CDT 2014

When I used a Mac daily I centered on 1Password and it worked well. They
had a very ugly Android app but they recently finished the beta and the
Android app is quite nice now. Their Mac and Windows apps work well and
have the ability to save more than just passwords so it's very full
featured client. Unfortunately it's not cheap and even after helping beta
test (and submitting bugs!) I now have to purchase the new Android app at
$30! I suggest you at least look at 1Password but I've been slowly
migrating to LastPass and so far it's a fair substitute, 1Password is still
more fully featured but it also doesn't do some things as well as LastPass.