[Cialug] Password managers

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Sep 15 09:09:01 CDT 2014

What do people use for password managers? I've been using MyPasswordSafe
for several years and i rather like it, but it hasn't been maintained in
a long time. To even keep it running i have to have libraries from an
earlier version of my distro installed.

I recently tried LastPass, and i could be happy with it for web site
passwords, but i need something for SSH accounts, service consoles, LDAP
accounts, etc., and LastPass is not well-suited for that since it does
not have a desktop application for Linux.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley  |  Network Engineer 2
Drake Technology Services (DTS) | Drake University

T: +1 515 271-4540
F: +1 515 271-1938
E: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu