[Cialug] Audacity Issue

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:20:11 CDT 2014

Can't you just edit the original, then do a "save as" for each track?

A while back I used a cli based program in Linux to rip audio from vinyl
and automatically save it as separate tracks. it worked OK, but I still
spent some time with Audacity removing empty space and stuff, and on some
albums don't have enough space between tracks for the auto-detection.

-dc