[Cialug] Magazines (Print or otherwise)

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:01:53 CDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM, chris rheinherren
<c.rheinherren at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any others and which ones are better for those in the
> professional realm rather than a hobbyist?

In the past, I've subscribed to ;login:, published by USENIX:

https://www.usenix.org/publications/login

I found it to have outstanding, signal-rich, content that was at a
level suitable to intermediate through advanced linux/unix sysadmins.

I started receiving ;login: with my USENIX membership many years ago.
I see now that you can subscribe to the magazine without needing to be
a USENIX member.