[Cialug] Help with Printer

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Oct 28 11:09:16 CDT 2014

I agree on the 8600 Pro. I love it, it is very efficient on it's ink usage,
so a lot like a laser in that regard, and the cartridges are smaller so
less costly to replace. (the cost per page is in the same ballpark) It also
has a built in web server so you can scan through the browser if you like,
or you can scan to network or thumb drive, or if you install an app on the
printer you can scan to email.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Aaron Staker <Aaron.Staker at meredith.com>
wrote:

> I have an HP8600 Pro that works amazingly well.  Worth considering, works
> with my linux boxes, 0 hassle with setup and config, also works with google
> cloud print.

Matthew Nuzum