[Cialug] Programming telecommute

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:29:22 CDT 2014

More generally, try to find a company that can support telecommuters
(whatever that means).  If you start the trend with your employer, they may
not be set up to make telecommuting successful and you'll do a lot of
uphill work.  That was my biggest anxiety the times that I've thought about
pursuing telecommuting.

Somebody suggested OP just ask his employer if he can try it out.  But I'm
not sure that's a good idea if both the employer and employee are new to it.

--
Todd