[Cialug] Programming telecommute

Derek Etnyre detnyre at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 23:16:41 CDT 2014

I'm a home based employee with US Bank.  Been stationed at home 100% for the past 3 years doing IBM Notes development - web and client.

Telecommuting full or part time is commonplace at the bank now.  Something to be said for a dispersed workforce when it comes to disaster recovery and etc.

Have you asked your current employer about starting to work from home?  Perhaps start a few days a week to build trust for awhile before asking to going full time.

Here is web site for US. Bank careers:
https://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/careers/events.cfm

Derek

Sent from my iPhone