[Cialug] What happened to python user's group?

Ralph Kessel ralphkessel75 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 16:05:07 CDT 2014

I went to the Iowa Python User Group Web site -- no new meetings were scheduled and no way to contact members. Please advise.  I'm turning into a python nerd and do need help

I would appreciate your assistance.  BTW I applied the bash test on my machine and it passed. Whew I sure was scared but I'm glad I'm not infected. Will have to keep it under scrutiny.  Will try to stay out of bad sitesas I don't want to infect either of my machines.

My son was forced to duel boot with RH Linux  and Windows in his new position. I will keep him posted.
Ralph Kessel