[Cialug] Upcoming Git training

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Oct 10 13:33:00 CDT 2014

Hey all,

Last time I taught a Git class we had excellent turn out. At the time we
only had an hour and we didn't have an environment that was conductive to
working on a computer while watching the presenter.

Therefore I'll be teaching three classes November 6th and 7th aimed at
helping people learn to use Git. I know a many people are struggling to be
proficient and it's a skill that is massively growing in demand.

I'm calling it a Git Hands-on Lab and it will be a 2 1/2 hour class in an
actual classroom. As the name suggests, the class will be more than just a
presentation - you'll learn by doing.

My goal is for this to be affordable and professional. All three classes
are the same material, they're just at different times (Thursday eve,
Friday morning and Friday afternoon). I've listed them on my website at
www.tekrs.com.

I would love it if you would use the promotional code IATECHIE and get 35%
off. That means the early bird tickets are just $95. You are welcome to
share this with anyone you think would be interested.

I don't want the class sizes to be too big, so space is limited.

I'm also planning affordable classes on HTML5, CSS, Javascript and Node.js
(and I'm open to suggestions), so sign up for the newsletter on my website
to get notified.

www.tekrs.com

--
Matthew Nuzum