[Cialug] Matchstick Group Buy

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Oct 9 07:34:27 CDT 2014

OK, I've officially backed the project.  I've pledged at $320 but I guess
I'm not 100% confident that they'll ship 20 units when the time comes.  Do
we need to have a 2nd person make a pledge?  In any case, please send me
$16 or $32 depending on how many you ordered.  If we need to have a 2nd
person make a pledge I'll transfer half of the funds to them. Either PayPal
or Dwolla to jeff at ocjtech.us works.  Cash would work too if we can figure
out a way to be at the same place at the same time.  Unfortunately I don't
make it to many Area515 open houses due to conflicts, although I'm going to
be making an effort to get down there to help with the move.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Justin Richeson <neomatrixjr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In for 1 to put us to 20. Will add myself to spreadsheet tomorrow.
>
> -Justin Richeson
> On Oct 3, 2014 6:15 PM, "Theron Conrey" <theron at conrey.org> wrote:
>
> > When is the order being placed?
> >
> > -theron

> > two-
> low
> > as
> > more
> > > Cool!!! Unfortunately, with additional shipping from Des Moines to here
> > > the price gets out of whack, .. so I just signed up on Kickstarter for
> > > two-pack ($34, free shipping).
> > >
> > > Thanks for the info!
> > >
> > >    Lee

Jeff Ollie