[Cialug] Matchstick Group Buy

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Oct 3 14:59:59 CDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Oct 2014, Theron Conrey wrote:
>
> Interesting, .. can I get one also? What is 10+quantity price?

If we can get exact multiples of 10, I'll order multiple 10-packs.
Otherwise I'll order as many 10 packs as I can and then fill in with two-
and one-packs.  Depending on how the math works out we could pay as low as
$16/device.  If there isn't an even multiple of 10 we'll pay a little more
per device, but less than the $17/device for the two-pack.

I've updated the spreadsheet so it should automatically compute the
per/device cost

--
Jeff Ollie