[Cialug] Cialug November 19, 2014 at The Plaza for SFO Movie for sure

Dan Dotnet nuclearisomer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:25:03 CST 2014

Yes indeed, this Wednesday SciFi Night/CIALUG meeting is a most definite item.

Video for earlier birds 5:30ish is a secret technology video no one
else has seen.

The main show is of course 7:15ish, high definition edition of Transcendence.

Looks pretty good for hard science fiction point of view.

Pizza and such is right on plan, beverages, open to suggestions we
will have  a variety of soda pop and so forth.

Directions from Google:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/300+Walnut+St,+Des+Moines,+IA+50309/@41.5862625,-93.6214069,17z

Recommended parking in most cases is the garage known originally for
JC Penney back in the last millennium. Should be free after 5 or so,
please chime back if you know better details for everyone else. Much
of Court Avenue is free after 6PM.

Walnut Street and 5th Avenue is your path on the left for that parking
garage. The entrance to The Plaza is at street level. You can however
walk indoors on the Skywalk from the car park and go down the stairs
and preserve some thermal protection for the residential area
downstairs once in the building atrium area going towards the Civic
Center.