[Cialug] PHP 5.5 on CentOS 6.6

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:04:41 CST 2014

>From the docs: "Client libraries packaged in the Red Hat Software
Collections database packages are not supposed to be used as they are
included only for purposes of server utilities and the daemon. Users are
instead expected to use the system libraries and database connectors
provided with the core system."

So if I understand that right there is no equivalent as you use the one
installed by the system.