[Cialug] LAMP/installers/distros

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:18:51 CST 2014

I sometimes will just install a "keystone" package, i.e. phpmyadmin, which
will have all of the LAMP stack as dependencies.

Or you can follow a guide like this.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPHP

I would install from packages, personally, unless you like to babysit
things and re-install from source every time there's a patch.

-dc