[Cialug] OS "Shipping System"

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:47:18 CST 2014

L. V.,

I think everybody on this mailing list has done something like that.  I do
have a couple of questions, though:

OS Application?  Are there applications that don't involve an operating
system or is there something called OS which I need to know about?  ( can
be clueless this way)

Also, why would you need to interface with the carrier if all of the
information you need is in your input file to begin with?

-Todd