[Cialug] Is this monitoring tech really new?

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:37:52 CST 2014

I didn't get much out of the press release you linked to. There was vague
language all over the place! It "moves between state values that were
measured at different points in time". Okay... that could mean almost
anything.

I'm not sure what it is you're comparing to the system you worked up in '93
and '04, Jim.

--
Todd