[Cialug] Free Stuff

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Thu May 29 17:20:22 CDT 2014

Sorry, but I forgot to mention that the motherboard/Q6600 also comes with 4GB DDR2-800.

I also just remembered that I have 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 that can go to a good home, BUT it requires 1.65V to run at that speed and max voltage for most recent Intel chips is 1.5V.  At 1.5V, I believe this RAM will run at 1333 or 1066 MHz instead.  If you have a motherboard and chip that support overclocking, you could use it at full speed, but not mixed with other memory.  I'm not sure what the rating are on AMD chips.

Sent from my iPod Touch 5G