[Cialug] Choosing a cable modem

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun May 18 17:23:34 CDT 2014

Around here the max speed I can find is 150Mb which is way more money than I'm willing to spend, and that speed actually isn't available until June 1st. I'm going to be on the 50Mb plan which is entirely suitable for my needs.

Considering that, is there any difference between the two that will affect me?
--
Matthew Nuzum