[Cialug] Home DLP, Anyone?

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:25:54 CDT 2014

If that was very zen or sarcastic, I get it :-)

I remember an old sci-fi story about a world that was polluted with
quadrillions of little surveillance lense/transmitter things.  There was no
way to tell who produced a given lens or even whether one was of civilian
or commercial origin.  The protagonist struggled with the problem of
keeping all of them out of his house, meticulously vacuuming, etc.,
spending a significant portion of his time and resources on the problem.
In the way that such stories end, he finally gave up and dove into a
swimming pool sized pile of them.

You raise a good point.  Who's paying you to say such things?  Does it at
least pay the mortgage?  :-)