[Cialug] Venue and Topic for the May meeting

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:07:52 CDT 2014

Unless plans change, I will be out of town the night of the meeting (21
May). We will, therefore, need to tap in to our network of alternative
venues in order to avoid having our membership picked up by DMPD for
loitering outside the doors of Alliance Technologies that night.

If you feel brave enough to present in front of a very small group, please
head over to our Back to Linux Basics series outline page (
http://goo.gl/6rTAED) and pick a topic!

Volunteers for either the hosting venue or presentation are welcome to
e-mail me directly to make arrangements. Thanks!

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night