[Cialug] A few opening in Des Moines

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Fri Mar 28 11:45:14 CDT 2014

Appcore is looking to hire more developers to help us build the next
generation of cloud orchestration and management. We are looking for people
who are passionate about cloud computing, creating innovative software and
having fun at the same time.

We currently have a team of system admins and developers in downtown Des
Moines who are helping service providers across the U.S. build public,
private, and hybrid clouds. We use puppet, saltstack, python, php, java,
and groovy for our various projects and integrations.

We believe in letting our employees be creative by giving flexibility to
learn in areas they are passionate. Our developers often work with the
system admins to collaborate on new projects and features. Having a small
and nimble team allows each employee to directly impact the direction of
the company.

Let me know if you have any questions, and you can check out the details
at: www.appcore.com/connect-with-us/careers/

Thanks,

-Nate