[Cialug] SysAdmin FYI

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Mar 26 02:04:40 CDT 2014

It is no doubt that he wrote his presentation for a target audience.  But, that means that it is the general consensus of that audience that the American public, along with foreign targets, are just silly wannabes who can't secure their systems and are ripe for the "pwnage".  Maybe everyone there doesn't feel that way, but some majority of his intended audience obviously does.

Maybe I'm too patriotic for my own good, but if anyone is going to trample on my constitutional rights and invade my privacy, adding insult to injury by telling me I "just got PWNED" is not the way to get on my good side.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer