[Cialug] New datacenter in WDM

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:23:00 CDT 2014

>From the DM Register article:
"The word alluvion refers to a gradual increase of land through the
displacement of sediment or soil, typically carried by water in a flood,
river or ocean."

I will put my bet on an Microsoft expanding their building in WDM. Last
time there was a "new" data center announcement in WDM, it was just an
expansion to Microsoft. They're milking each expansion as if it were a new
project.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com