[Cialug] Free Web Space?

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:04:14 CDT 2014

Nathan,

You are so bad....

And you are so correct.

Was my choice of songs good or not?  I mean, considering the scandalous
contract at hand...

As long as these people over here (New Mexico) are killing each other, I'll
probably leverage that *extra* Web space for some music.  Legal documents
don't take up too much space.

You gentleman are so kind to pay attention to my drama here in this desert
outpost of humanity.

Sincerely,

-Todd.