[Cialug] Free Web Space?

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Tue Mar 18 19:46:34 CDT 2014

I've worked a surprising number of cases like this.  In my experience,
security freakouts follow Sturgeon's law: 90% of them are crap.

Once people get scared, their brains disengage and you have to spend a lot
of time calming them down so they don't over-react and burn budget that can
be better spent on something real.

Short form: glad your client is alive, not really surprised, hope you
manage to get paid.

-Josh