[Cialug] SOT, .. sound mixers?

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:51:02 CDT 2014

if i recall correctly, you're in/near St. Louis

St. Louis has (or had in the early 90s) a thriving after-market in audio
gear

if that doesn't do it for you, you're within driving distance of Nashville

as far as complaining about how many square millimeters it takes to plug 20
things into a board, c'mon, give me a break