[Cialug] SOT, .. sound mixers?

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:17:09 CDT 2014

i used to rock the sound board for church back when i went to church :-)

you have more options, prices have really come down on decent equipment

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12/181-3089226-1869242?url=search-alias%3Dmi&field-keywords=stereo%20mixer&sprefix=stereo+mixer%2Caps%2C265

as to rewiring, 1/4" and XLR adapters can still be found in relatively
cheaply in quantity

--jim