[Cialug] SOT: Community/Open Source CRMs

Nathan C. Smith NSmith at hhlawpc.com
Wed Mar 12 15:02:10 CDT 2014

Does anyone on the list have any experience with Open Source - or at least community versions of CRM products such as SugarCRM or Vtiger CRM?  I think any of these and probably some others would fit our basic needs but my attempts to integrate them with LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory) AD have fallen flat.  I would like to hear about anyone else who has had success integrating an open source/community CRM with LDAP or AD  - particularly, why they settled on the CRM they did and if they have any tips for getting authentication to work.

Thank you.

-Nate

[http://owa.hhlawpc.com/graphics/HHLogo.jpg]<http://www.hhlawpc.com>
This E-mail (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may contain attorney-client materials and/or attorney work product, legally privileged and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please respond to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it and destroy any and all copies of it.  If you are a client of our firm, this e-mail confirms that communication to you by e-mail is an acceptable way to transmit attorney-client information.  Thank you.