[Cialug] Raspberry Pi hacking @ Area515

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:27:56 CDT 2014

Speaking of Raspberry Pi...

I'm planning to have a demo of the Pirate Radio project - streaming audio
files over a software defined FM transmitter on a RPi. The only additional
hardware is a piece of wire for an antenna.

http://makezine.com/projects/make-38-cameras-and-av/raspberry-pirate-radio/

Will be at Area515 this Tuesday 3/11 during the Open House, starting at
about 6:30 pm. If we can get it working, may try to get another machine
with a SDR doing analysis to see what the noisy RPi FM signal looks like.

Will be some other fun stuff going on, i.e. some guys are planning to be
playing with burning raster images with the laser cutter / engraver.

-dc