[Cialug] Wi-fi recommendations

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Mar 10 15:16:36 CDT 2014

If you do that for the May meeting, i would be able to attend. Which
would mean 2 Dan sightings at a CIALUG meeting within the same year,
something that probably hasn't happened since the 90's.

Unfortunately, i'll be out of town for the March and April meetings.

On 2014-03-10 at 13:13:54 David Champion wrote:
> If you'd like, we can do a DD-WRT demo at an upcoming LUG meeting. We
> did one in the past, showed how to set it up as a router, wap or wifi
> bridge.
>
> -dc
__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 122, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu