[Cialug] Nakamoto: Double Spacer

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:43:02 CST 2014

I recall *hating* English class in elementary school, partially due to how
they taught writing.On more than one occasion, I had problems with teachers
because my 'rough draft' was too similar to my 'final draft' -- I corrected
spelling issues, reformatted, and restructured my documents while writing,
thus leaving less to do to 'correct' the rough draft.

I also recall a particular 4th grade teacher that decided the 'solution' to
this was to require a handwritten, pencil copy for rough drafts and a
typewritten copy for a final draft.I seriously hope that that is no longer
taught or expected on a large scale.While there is some value in this, it
*still* seems like make-work to me.

The missing spaces still seem weird to me...

Jeff

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Nicolai <nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 11:47:20AM -0600, Todd Walton wrote:
> > So apparently they found Bitcoin's inventor.  The mysterious developer
> > calling himself Satoshi Nakamoto is actually named... Satoshi Nakamoto.
>
> If true, note to self: when discretely planning to do something huge, be
> sure to use my real name to maintain privacy.
>
> Nicolai

Jeff Chapin
President, CedarLug, retired
President, UNIPC, "I'll get around to it"
President, UNI Scuba Club
Senator, NISG, retired