[Cialug] Nakamoto: Double Spacer

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 6 12:40:50 CST 2014

cialug,

I too am an old guy.  I learned to type on a manual typewriter in High
School in 1964.  Thank God.  It was on a monster, smooth operating,
oiled up, Royal typewriter.  Over the years it has turned out to be
the most valuable skill I learned in High School.  Pretty much every
thing else I learned during that time I taught myself.  I have been
double spacing after a period for so long it's muscle memory now, not
anything I even think about.

Steve