[Cialug] Nakamoto: Double Spacer

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:47:20 CST 2014

So apparently they found Bitcoin's inventor.  The mysterious developer
calling himself Satoshi Nakamoto is actually named... Satoshi Nakamoto.

And he's an old guy.  You can tell because he double spaces after periods?
Is that an old guy thing?

That's what it says in this article:
http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto.html

There's a very interesting (to me) part of the article about, uh, I guess
you'd call it signature analysis or something.  They inferred facts about
the guy from the way he wrote code and emails.  Reverse Polish notation,
double spacing, messiness, etc.

It's a good article.  I imagine Wired is eating their heart out on not
getting this scoop.

--
Todd