[Cialug] In-home music - SOLVED

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Tue Mar 4 16:54:55 CST 2014

Yeah, they're expandable, stable and have a great interface.

They also make it really easy for people to do really stupid things with
them.  Just had a conversation with a client about how it's probably not a
good idea to use their internal secure data store to host an FTP site for
their clients.

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should."

-Josh