[Cialug] Google's "who I know" in a degrees of separation visual?

Sean Flattery sean.r.flattery at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:11:13 CDT 2014

Could it be Maltego?

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:08:39 -0500
From: Paul Gray <gray at cs.uni.edu>
To: Central Iowa Linux Users Group <cialug at cialug.org>
Subject: [Cialug] Google's "who I know" in a degrees of separation
        visual?

A long time ago, someone posted a link that would show you in a
weighted, circular-style graphic of who you associate with based upon
your inbox.

I can't seem to get a clean signal in my Google foo to find this magic
link that once wowed me.  Does my description ring any bells to anyone?

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\