[Cialug] some truth to that

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:00:25 CDT 2014

I just looked up the email regex mentioned by Matthew in the quote from
5/20.

In Ch7, they develop a regex that tops out at 4,724 bytes. The one in
Appendix B is 6,598 bytes after whitespace and comments are removed, but
runs faster than the one in Ch7. The whole regex is shown on one page, so
you can type it in yourself (could probably just copy and paste it). ;-)
Looks like a page full of static.

Maybe time for me to get a post-first edition of this book...

--Don Ellis