[Cialug] Small cheap computer for Airplay

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Mon Jul 21 14:09:29 CDT 2014

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014, Dave Weis wrote:

> Bad description, sorry. It shows up but when I click on something I get the
> progress popup that says it's trying to communicate. I also get a 500 error
> when I click settings. I enabled ssh and am able to get in that way.

Same difference, .. the WUI is not functional. You will need to check the
web server logs - a 500 error could be caused by a number of problems.

Most likely, something is borked in the system configuration. Could be as
simple as a bad entry in resolv.conf, .. or as comples as a CGI
configuration problem.

*OR* burn a different SD card with a different system?

	Lee