[Cialug] Meeting location

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Mon Jul 21 00:45:58 CDT 2014

We meet by default at Alliance Technologies (420 Watson Powell Jr. Way, Des Moines) unless someone has volunteered to host the meeting at their place of work.  Generally, the meetings are posted up on the cialug.org website, including the location and any information available about planned presentations.

If you all need anything confirmed ahead of time, let us know and maybe we can get the place hammered down earlier so you all can make plans.  As for dropping in on us, we would be happy to have you all, as long as we have enough room for everyone to sit.  Just let us know how many people would be coming, and when you all would like to visit.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer