[Cialug] Small cheap computer for Airplay

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:15:34 CDT 2014

How much horsepower do you need. I have a couple of old Shuttles with
single core Athlon processors. You'd need a usb WiFi adapter, they're like
$12 on newegg.

I'd have to check, they're probably this model, which has the nVidia nforce
chipset, which is good for sound.

http://www.shuttle.eu/_archive/older/en/sn45g.htm

-dc