[Cialug] Arch Linux problem: Need help - fdisk fubar'd

Will staticphantom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:14:29 CDT 2014

I work a lot with ALARM and work with the guy managing that image a lot.
The easiest solution is take the SD card and pop it in a system that is
running Linux with an SD card reader.  Use gparted to expand the partition
but when you do you must expand the outer partition first then the inner
partition that contains the root fs.

There are scripts to expand the partition on the pi but I can't remember
them off the top of my head.

-Will C