[Cialug] [OT] For sale

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Thu Jul 17 10:16:36 CDT 2014

Yeah, i usually clean things up before photos. I'll probably swap out
those photos with some better ones after i take them. Lately i've been a
bit harried due to some changes at work and at home getting ready to
move.

On 2014-07-17 at 09:57:28 kristau wrote:
> Pro Tip: wipe it out before you take the photos!
>

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley
> <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
> > wrote:
> >
> > I posted it with some pictures here:
> >         http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sys/4572996544.html
> >
> > I've wiped it out a bit since those photos were taken; it is less
> > dusty now.
__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 122, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu