[Cialug] [OT] For sale

John Moder II moderj at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Jul 16 10:37:06 CDT 2014

Picture?

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-bounces at cialug.org [mailto:cialug-bounces at cialug.org] On Behalf Of Daniel A. Ramaley
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:34 AM
To: cialug at cialug.org
Subject: [Cialug] [OT] For sale

I have a 20u server rack cabinet with a few accessories:

Best Power Axium UPS (2000VA, batteries 6 months old)
16 port 10/100 ethernet switch
4u ATX computer case (you remove existing components) Integrated power strip Electronic KVM switch plus cabling
2 shelves
2 1u spacers
Extra screws, rails, KVM cables
15" LCD monitor (if you want it)

The cabinet has solid steel side panels and a smoked glass front door.
It looks quite nice when it is full of equipment and their lights are all lit up.

I'm thinking of putting it on Craigslist with some photos and asking $400. Does that price seem too low? Too high? I've never sold anything like this before so have no clue what price is appropriate. The batteries i just put in a few months ago were somewhere in the $150-$200 range and (based on past performance) will last about 4 more years.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 122, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu