[Cialug] ? Asset Inventory and Management

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Tue Jul 8 00:27:02 CDT 2014

Maybe it's just that most Mozillians grew up in the 80s, when brontosaurus was the name in use.**  I have always preferred brontosaurus... I had a rather large brontosaurus toy dinosaur that was my favorite toy for a long time.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

** Mozilla's logo is a dinosaur, after all.

Sent from my iPod Touch 5G